Professional Mobile Phone Scrambler compatible with any smart phones
- Unique Selling Points
- How to use
1. Connecting your VoiceKeeper
Turn on the power of VoiceKeeper by pushing the power switch up. After the charging indicator and the Secured call status indicator blinks in order, the device stays on standby status. If smart phone is not connected to VoiceKeeper, the secured call status indicator will continue to blink in red light.
Connect VoiceKeeper to the Ear-Microphone terminal of your smart phone as shown in the figure.(Push down until hearing the sound "tick".) If the secured call status indicator stops blinking in red light, it indicates that your smart phone and VoiceKeeper has been properly connected.(Pole sequence of the plug may vary depending on the smart phones, but if the secured
- call status indicator stops blinking in red light, it means that it is ready for use by automatically changing the pole sequence of the plug). If it continues to flash in red light, remove the smart
- phone connection and then connect VoiceKeeper again from the beginning.
After confirming the secured call status indicator does not blink, gently press Secure Button on the device. (The rotary plug will enable you to place VoiceKeeper in the center of smart phone, regardless of the thickness of your smart phone and the position of the ear-microphone terminal. You may locate VoiceKeeper on the backside of your smart phone if needed.)
- 2. Ordinary call (not secured)
You can make ordinary calls (Your conversation on the phone will not be secured.) after removing VoiceKeeper, or without removing it with power-on status of VoiceKeeper.
- 3. Secured call
At first, in order to generate secured communications between two parties, Each party should have this device.
- A. Connect VoiceKeeper to smart phone for secured conversation between them.
B. Push the volume button of smart phone up to the highest level at both ends.
- C. The requester of secured call should press “Secure button” on the front side of VoiceKeeper just one time. (At this time, the other party should wait without any action. Make sure the Secure button should be pressed only by the secured call requester.)
D. Now, you can hear the sound of exchanging signals with the secured call status indicator blinking in blue and red lights at both ends.
E. After a little while, you can hear a beep sound from the speaker with the secured call status indicator light staying in blue, which indicates that the signal exchange for secured conversation has been completed successfully.
About 1 or 2 seconds after the completion of signal exchange, you will be able to hear the voice from the other party clearly and now your conversations on the phone are secured against wiretapping or eavesdropping.
- 4. Charging VoiceKeeper
You can recharge VoiceKeeper by connecting USB charging cable included in the product package to your PC's USB port or a USB travel charger (output voltage 5V). For full charge, it will take approximately 2 hours. During charging, the charging & battery level indicator lights up in red, turning orange and then green depending on the state of charging.(Lights green when charging is complete.)
The remaining time of your smart phone battery depending on the color of the charging and battery level indicator is shown below.
- Blinking red : less than 10 minutes, need to charge
Red light: less than 20 minutes, need to charge
Orange light: less than 30 minutes
Green light: more than 30 minutes can be used You can prevent the situation where you cannot use VoiceKeeper due to a low battery if you charge it at the same time when charging your smart phone. (We recommend you to carry USB charging cable all the time.)
- VoiceKeeper product package includes only a USB charging cable and we do not provide a separate charger.
- Product Specifications
1. Dimensions: 29.0 (W) * 7.2 (D) * 69.0mm (H) (excluding plug part)
2. Weight: 20g
3. Battery: Lithium-Polymer 3.7V 300mA
4. Battery life: about 2.5 hours (talking continuously in Secured Communication mode)
5. Method of connection: ear-microphone terminal ø3.5 4 poles
6. Main Chipset: VK-2011
7. Method of communication: using VoiceKeeper built-in speaker and microphone
8. Method of securing signal exchange: One-time code generation and auto-connection method
9. Method of charging: micro-USB 5-pin (the same specifications with Android phone charging adapter)