The PET 210 GPS pet tracker is the latest in GPS tracking technology for your pets. With thousands of pets going missing or being stolen, the PET 210 has a leading edge Android / iPhone APP, specially designed for PET-210 Pet Tracker so that you can track your pet from your smartphone. It supports Real-time Tracking, Geo-fence Alarm, Low Battery Alarm and History Playback, PET 210 helps you keep in touch with your pet through Smart phone. If you pet leaves an area that has been geo fenced an alert will be sent directly to your smartphone to notify you.
• Set the Geo-Fence with your iPhone or Smart Phone via BLE4.0 technology. The working range is around 40 meters in open space.
• Built-in 710mA Li-Polymer battery, the working time could last around 1 year as long as your pets are within the Geo-Fence range.
• When your pets run away from the Geo-Fence area, GPS will be turned on automatically and send an alarm to your phone and show the location on the map.
• Built-in u-Blox MAX7 GPS module to support fast positioning by AGPS in the city area and by Cell ID even without GPS signal.
• Working with both Android & iOS APP.
• Support Smart Tracking Mode.
• Auto Power Saving.
• Support Low Power Alert.
• The device also features real-time tracking, so you can watch where he goes, a history function that logs doggie wanderings, and a low-power alarm.
MAX7 GPS module
Tracking & Navigation
Horizontal position accuracy4
Accuracy of time pulse signal
Frequency of time pulse signal
0.25 Hz … 10 MHz (configurable)
Max navigation update rate
≤ 4 g
GSM or GPRS Quad Band
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
3GPP Release 99
class 4 (2 W) for 850/900 bands
class 1 (1 W) for 1800/1900 bands
GPRS Class 10, CS1-CS4-up to 85.6 kb/s
Power Off - < 90 μA
Idle Mode - <1.6 mA
Telephony GSM - < 300mA
GPRS class 10 - 410 mA