Defense 200 smartphone bug detector
Malware could be infiltrate through emails or in any route. The malware is used to control your smart phone for eavesdropping.
Defense 200 is a eavesdropping detector. It detects if your smart phone is eavesdropping from somebody during the board meeting or private conversation.
Simply put the defense 200 top of your smart phone and keep on talking in normal conversation. If the detector 200 is continuously blinking, it tells your smart phone is being used for eavesdropping. Detect your smart phone if it is safe to carry around for your business meeting or private conversation.
Principle of product
When a hacker tries to hack your smart phone and intercept your audio information data, this device detects specific frequency band and informs user of unusual symptom by showing change of detection lamp.
Eavesdropping occurs by hacking smart phone -> Leakage detection of audio information data of smart phone-> Informing of unusual symptom by showing change of detection lamp
How to use device
Just power on the device and place it nearby smart phone. Then, the device detects any unusual symptom such as hacking, tapping etc automatically in real time.
Applicable Fields of Smart Phone Detector Defense 200
- · When to worry about being tapped in daily life.
- · State agencies where major policies are discussed and determined.
- · Judicial authorities such as prosecution, police and so forth that have investigation right, where communication security is required for work performance.
- · Election camps which perform election campaign against competitors, such as Presidential election, general election, municipal election, union election and so on.
- · Lawyers and clients with ongoing litigation
- · CEO, key executives, development department, sales and planning department of companies with possibility of damage by industrial espionage.
- · Business sectors that require business confidentiality
- · Government officers, attorneys, lobbyists, politicians, diplomats, military officers, police officers and so forth, who handle confidential information
- · CEO of local government, and departments related to audit, urban development, various crackdowns and communication.
- · Members of congress and representatives of local councils on legislative activities
- · Board of elections that require confidentiality of crackdown information
- · Government agencies and corporations that have frequent overseas affairs