You have no items in your shopping cart.
CWT5111 GPRS RTU GSM alarm and controller 8DI, 8DO, 4AI, GPRS, SMS control
|Function Descriptions :|
CWT5111 GPRS RTU enables various devices with I/O interface and standard MODBUS protocols to communicate easily and freely over GSM/GPRS network and Internet. It can construct a smooth "GPRS Data Tunnel" between Host End and Remote End, makes an efficient communication for data transmission and remote device management. Besides, It is an ideal solution for M2M industry on factory automation, environmental monitoring and remote device management.
There is a built-in microprocessor chip that keeps running on a real-time operating system. It gives an immediate response to any change in both inputs and outputs condition. What's more, a GSM modem is embedded in the RTU, which can be installed in any location under GSM coverage. What users need to do is subscribe a SIM card for the RTU, and realize the remote control.
1. It can be easily set up with any terminal devices.
2. It gets an emulational software.
3. It supports flexible messages, recipients and optional settings.
4. Users can set duly alarm messages.
5. There is no need to use a PC.
6. It is suitable for external application.
7. It is configurable for all input and output messages.
8. It is an industrial design with intelligent software capability, which makes it a reliable GPRS solution for data collection and transmission.
9. Multiple GPRS Transmission modes can be set, such as timer transmission, I/O trigger GPRS Transmission.
10. It can connect any serial device to GPRS and the Internet.
11. There is no need to build expensive fixed line network.
12. With the reliable GPRS network connection, it provides fast and cost-effective long-range wireless communication.
1. Temperature sensor (optional), battery, and 2 watchdogs inside.
2. 10 SMS alarm recipients (operation group).
3. RS232 bidirectional data transmission.
4. 8 relay drivable outputs (12V-24V)
5. 8 protected universal digital inputs.
6. Accepts dry contact.
7. 4 analog inputs, accepts 4~20mA or 0~5V.
8 digital inputs feature
1. Upload data when inputs are triggered
2. Upload input status on schedule
3. Can be reuse as pulse counter input
4. SMS alarm when inputs are triggered
5. NO or NC type can be preset
6. Configurable for alarm and recover sms
7. Remote query inputs status
8 relay drivable outputs feature
1. Multiple output type can be preset
2. Remote On/Off/Pulse outputs via GPRS or sms
3. Configurable for pulse time
4. Remote query outputs status via GPRS or sms
5. Outputs can be activated by alarm or call
6. Outputs can be activated on schedule
1. Support connects 4 servers, the servers must connect internet and have static public IP address or Dynamic Domain name
2. GPRS Transmission base on TCP/IP
3. Support modbus TCP protocol or CWT_IO protocol
DC Power supply: 9-28V DC (Standard adapter: DC 12V/1.5A)
Power consumption: 12V input Max. 150mA/Average 50mA
Frequency range: Dual-frequency 900/1800 or 900/1800/850/1900
SIM Card: Supporting 3V SIM Card
Antenna: 50 Ω SMA Antenna interface
Temperature range: -30°C ~ +70 °C
Humidity range: Relative humidity 95%
Digital Input: 8 digital inputs (Dry contact)
Output: 8 drivable relay outputs (open-collector outputs)
Output drive voltage: Equal to input DC voltage
Output drive power: Drive voltage ≤35V, drive current ≤500mA
Analog Input: 4 analog inputs (4~20mA or 0~5V)
Audio interface: 3.5mm audio in and audio out
Exterior dimension: 130×80×25mm
Weight: 370 g